Rate the Signature Above You [2]

1476 posts1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4119
Reviews 103
5/10 I've already read this one.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 441
4/10
At first it was good but then I didn't get it... :P




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1609
Reviews 602
9/10
Cool! :D
everything i loved
became everything i lost.


Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 441
8/10
I like it. Snuffed XD
But the last bit

--Me in a dark mood and
@(^_^)@


I don't like this bit!
:lol:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1609
Reviews 602
Noo! You changed it! *Pouts*
It doesn't work...5/10
everything i loved
became everything i lost.


Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 441




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1609
Reviews 602
9/10
No but the code didn't work...it's good to see that you've changed it back. ^^
everything i loved
became everything i lost.


Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
10/10 living in a world where the smartest animals are sick of living means never having to say you're sorry (adapted from Kurk Vonneget's TimeQuake)
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1609
Reviews 602
9/10
I love your signature! Heehee! But I think you should put something else there to. ^^
everything i loved
became everything i lost.


Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
10/10 living in a world where the smartest animals are sick of living means never having to say you're sorry (adapted from Kurk Vonneget's TimeQuake)


any better now?
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1609
Reviews 602
10/10
Lol, it's pwnful now. :wink:
everything i loved
became everything i lost.


Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 300
Reviews 0
I don't know how late I am but, 10/10. :D:D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
Dear, you don't have a signature to rate...
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 441




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Funny
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy