Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

1479 posts1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 441
10/10

Haha! I love it! Funny!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
8/10

Um...not to be rude Gwen, but your avatar needs to put on some clothes
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1609
Reviews 602
8/10
Heehee, it's dancing!
everything i loved
became everything i lost.


Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1148
Reviews 52
8/10

Love the action (not a wolf girl though)

--Lucky




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3454
Reviews 694
5/10

It's too fast to read, and I don't have any idea what it's about lol
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
8/10

Kind of cool
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 316
7 / 10
The good parts of a book may be only something a writer is lucky enough to overhear or it may be the wreck of his whole damn life — and one is as good as the other.
Ernest Hemingway




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 203
I'm not really into Harry Potter... but I'll give you a 8/10 just for style
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1609
Reviews 602
6.5/10
I don't get it...is she dead? She looks too posed to be actually dead. :?
everything i loved
became everything i lost.


Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2188
Reviews 74
7/10

The wolves look cool XD XD
"Funniest Member -- Sachiko. Secretly the devil. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." -- Iggy

"Behold ye babes of grammar: the goddess Sachiko. She does what she wants." -- Lauren2010




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 441
2/10
Well first off she is wearing really slutty clothes. Second off she is dancing like a striper and third off she isn't even facing you!
Grr... I don't like it! XD
Oh and it doesn't flow like most moving avatars.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2188
Reviews 74
3/10

She's not even wearing a shirt...

P.S. My avatar's a boy. XD That's part of the joke.
"Funniest Member -- Sachiko. Secretly the devil. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." -- Iggy

"Behold ye babes of grammar: the goddess Sachiko. She does what she wants." -- Lauren2010




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 8413
Reviews 816




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 441
7/10
I like it! Its interesting but I think it either need more colour or no colour.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3454
Reviews 694
5/10

It's okay....but why is she naked? It's really not appropriate.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date



Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger