Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

1479 posts1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 9
6/10

omg it's a face!
I Should Have Complete Faith In My Own Existence, Because In Order To Be Decieved About Anything, I Must First Exist

Got YWS?
Go The Dragons!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7740
Reviews 713
Lol, everytime I look at it, it cracks me up.

9/10
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
10/10 *claps loudly* funny!
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 9
9/10

i can't see enough of that little dude!
I Should Have Complete Faith In My Own Existence, Because In Order To Be Decieved About Anything, I Must First Exist

Got YWS?
Go The Dragons!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
7/10

Funny, yet very demented
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 36




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
6/10

Okay...
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 36
7/10 Its getting old.

xD




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
okay, fine

-1000/10

in you face

XD
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 36
Lol thank yooh.

1000/10




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
wow...all those points for me? haha...I think you meant -1000

10/10

Lets end this now
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
10/10 starbucks!!!!
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 36
thanks guys. =)

alice, 8.2/10 (Lol) That guys cuuute.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
10/10

Huh? I think you were doing She Writes
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 36



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites