6/10
Sorry man, I really have no idea who that is. But I mean, everybody liked it so I guessed it's a cool person, but I gave you a 6 because I liked the special effects and the rain and all.
Mine's a pirate ducky, courtesy of Claudette! ^_^ <3
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah "Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko "So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber
(Just a note: the "penguin attack" on my dp is there coz i'm PenguinAttack =]... oh and it is Snape.. an angry Snape.. he's being attacked by penguins )
I like you as an enemy, but I love you as a friend.
'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad. — Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights