This word reminds me of...

2996 posts1 ... 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 164
Yes?

~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 280




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 164
As I Lay Dying. (Heavy meal band)

~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 280




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 164
(As in the bug?) Papa Roach. (Another rock band)

~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 280




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 41
Stone

(For some unknown reason)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 280




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 57
Raiders Of The Lost Ark. (Indiana Jones!!)

(not that it's a tomb or anything, don't know why that reminds me of that, ok, long enough comment)
~S.P.E.W~ "Special People Enthusiastically Writing"

*sigh* "Another day, another death course."
Ratchet




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 164
Harison Ford! (Han Solo! "I love you." "I know") *Screams*

~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 41




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 758
Cheese puffs.
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 41
Orange (my favorite color)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 28
fruit!
I'm only laughing on the outside. My smile is just skin deep. If you could see inside I'm really crying




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 41



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy