Rate avatars!!!!

2277 posts1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 152
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
6/10 eh? (She's Jessie from The Queen of the Damned)
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 36
ehh, 6/10. i dont get it really, who is it?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
10/10 thats so flippin awesome I want it on a t-shirt!!!
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1206
Reviews 133
5/10 And whose that? Even if i did know, it's not so interesting.
[url="www.royacrystaldoesnanowrimo.tumblr.com"]Follow my 2011 NaNoWriMo progress on tumblr[/url] or [url="http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/734471"]friend me on the official NaNoWriMo forums[/url]!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 316
7.5/10

Mainly awesome, but it flashes a bit quickly on a couple of them
The good parts of a book may be only something a writer is lucky enough to overhear or it may be the wreck of his whole damn life — and one is as good as the other.
Ernest Hemingway




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1618
Reviews 155
8.5/10

Funny. :D

Prokaryote




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 124
4/10. I think it is a bit bland. Nice colours though.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 840
Reviews 147
5/10
meh.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 794
Reviews 280
7/10... cuz I'm interested in the whole military thing. (though I think war is stupid and pointless... I contradict myself...)
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 316
is that a mystical spork? Well then, that's gonna have to be an 8.3, that is
The good parts of a book may be only something a writer is lucky enough to overhear or it may be the wreck of his whole damn life — and one is as good as the other.
Ernest Hemingway




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 187
Hooray for fingers in the air... what?

8/10
ln(-a)=i(pi) + lna




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
4/10 what is it exactly?
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 411
4/10 quality of pic isn't very good
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 36
hahahahaha thats sooo cute!! animation is okay, so I'll give it a 9/5




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 8413
Reviews 816
6/10 It's crazy cool, but the skull creeps me out



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle