All my life i've been searching for somethin',
something never comes never leads to nothin',
nothin satisfies but i'm gettin' close,
closer to the prize at the end of the rope.
All night long I dream of the day,
when it comes around and it's taken away,
leaves me with the feelin' that I feel the most,
feel it come to life when I see your ghost.
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!
All my life i've been searching for somethin',
something never comes never leads to nothin',
nothin satisfies but i'm gettin' close,
closer to the prize at the end of the rope.
All night long I dream of the day,
when it comes around and it's taken away,
leaves me with the feelin' that I feel the most,
feel it come to life when I see your ghost.
All my life i've been searching for somethin',
something never comes never leads to nothin',
nothin satisfies but i'm gettin' close,
closer to the prize at the end of the rope.
All night long I dream of the day,
when it comes around and it's taken away,
leaves me with the feelin' that I feel the most,
feel it come to life when I see your ghost.
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. — H. Jackson Brown