Rate avatars!!!!

2277 posts1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106 ... 152
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1586
Reviews 402
9/10 victory to Jacko!!!
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 280




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1175
Reviews 185
Cats have gone itelligent? Run!!!!!. 8/10
I will always fight back, no matter what.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14170
Reviews 571
4/10 Don't really like it, sorry... Can't really connect it with anything...




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1175
Reviews 185
Painting, artistic, nice. 7.5/10
I will always fight back, no matter what.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 280
9.9/10...."Nice-Gai" teeth ping and thumbs up! XD (didn't want to give a 10/10 for obvious reasons!)
EDIT: to pie....I called it the "Nice Gai" teeth ping because Gai coined it XD
Last edited by Sumi H. Inkblot on Thu May 03, 2007 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
ohmeohmy




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1175
Reviews 185
Gai, it's ROCK LEE!!!, Kittys, AHHH!!! still, 8/10
I will always fight back, no matter what.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14170
Reviews 571
3/10 I don't like it, sorry :( Not my style, either.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1175
Reviews 185
Like i said before, nice painting. Though, as I look at it, i like it even more. He, now an 8/10
I will always fight back, no matter what.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13816
Reviews 563
6/10

Those are some shiny teeth you have there. :wink:
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
9/10 dark, demented, but not evil/emo, its cool
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1175
Reviews 185
Artful, pretty, but not my thing. 7/10
I will always fight back, no matter what.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6523
Reviews 657
7/10. His eyebrows... they're alive...
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 8413
Reviews 816
8/10 Hehe, it made me laugh.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 16552
Reviews 376
8/10 B & W. Nice.
Perception is everything.



Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson