Count up until someone(Jazz for the majority) zeroes it

1491 posts1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
7
Spoiler
Yay! Jazz, I'm so proud of you!
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
8
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
9
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
10
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
11
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
12
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
13
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
14
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
15
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
16
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
17
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
18
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
19
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
0
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
nooooo! so close to 20. Why do I have the feeling you did that on purpose...?
1
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad



I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon