Count up until someone(Jazz for the majority) zeroes it

1491 posts1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
16
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
17
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
18
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
19
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
20
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
21
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
22
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
23
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
0
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
1
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
2
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
awwwwww

3
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
4

c'mon, jazz, let us get at least 40
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
5

ah, but where's the fun in that?
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
6

>.>
Spoiler
there is no "fun" in the word "that" btw..
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad



No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf