Count up until someone(Jazz for the majority) zeroes it

1491 posts1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
49
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
50
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
51
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
52
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
53
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
54
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
55
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
56
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
57
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
58
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
59
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
60
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
61
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
62
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
63
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)



Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau