If this leaves the first page, we lose.

1488 posts1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
54
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
55
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
56
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
57
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
58
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
59
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
60
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
61
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
62
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
63
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
64
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
65
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
66
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
67
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
68
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)



I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats