If you ever want to talk, please feel free to PM me for any reason! ^^ Don't write because you're a writer; write because you have something to say. Orabella ~ Ora ~ Avenue ~ Aven She/her
If you ever want to talk, please feel free to PM me for any reason! ^^ Don't write because you're a writer; write because you have something to say. Orabella ~ Ora ~ Avenue ~ Aven She/her
If you ever want to talk, please feel free to PM me for any reason! ^^ Don't write because you're a writer; write because you have something to say. Orabella ~ Ora ~ Avenue ~ Aven She/her
You know, ଳjellyfishଳ can't swim or shine on their own, but once they absorb light from around them, they're able to shine for themselves! So maybe...I can, too! If I'm around you, maybe I'll be able to shine, too? -
No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it. — LCDR Geordi La Forge