If you ever want to talk, please feel free to PM me for any reason! ^^ Don't write because you're a writer; write because you have something to say. Orabella ~ Ora ~ Avenue ~ Aven She/her
You know, ଳjellyfishଳ can't swim or shine on their own, but once they absorb light from around them, they're able to shine for themselves! So maybe...I can, too! If I'm around you, maybe I'll be able to shine, too? -
If you ever want to talk, please feel free to PM me for any reason! ^^ Don't write because you're a writer; write because you have something to say. Orabella ~ Ora ~ Avenue ~ Aven She/her
'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad. — Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights