Last Person To Post Here Wins! [21]

1473 posts1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
<-<
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
so painfully close
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3995
Reviews 255
On my phone so no memes :(
[insert quote based on hyperfixation here]

~~~

[Gengar! :D they/them]
[Spooky spirit, internet cryptid, certified nerd]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2569
Reviews 95
:(
psalm 147:3- he heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

love ya




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
AHAHAHSDHSVBAHGHKUAEFHBKUAFDHKUVHSFDKUVHSDFKUVHSKEUFV
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
a
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
o.o
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2569
Reviews 95
o.o
psalm 147:3- he heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

love ya




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3995
Reviews 255
Alsomskekqkakdiewiaksmdjeikamxjwia xjdielz ckelsdk8292:jzie 8<3 ‘i) ridj is
[insert quote based on hyperfixation here]

~~~

[Gengar! :D they/them]
[Spooky spirit, internet cryptid, certified nerd]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
shark slippers
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 39462
Reviews 151
slipper sharks
Fear of curiosity kills the cat... slowly

~Brian Spellman


(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
slippy sharks
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3995
Reviews 255
Image

From my pinterest hoard
[insert quote based on hyperfixation here]

~~~

[Gengar! :D they/them]
[Spooky spirit, internet cryptid, certified nerd]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
y
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3995
Reviews 255
w
[insert quote based on hyperfixation here]

~~~

[Gengar! :D they/them]
[Spooky spirit, internet cryptid, certified nerd]



Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger