Count backwards from 10,000

1473 posts1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
8911
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3995
Reviews 255
8910
[insert quote based on hyperfixation here]

~~~

[Gengar! :D they/them]
[Spooky spirit, internet cryptid, certified nerd]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
8909
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
8908
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
9807
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
8906
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender they/he
Points 121
Reviews 27
8905
like an apparition, you were never even there




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 224
Reviews 84
8904
•with love, a♡︎•
⠀:¨ ·.· ¨:⠀
⠀ `· . ୨୧⠀


ılllıılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı
DESCENDING | SLEEPTOKEN
0:28 ──●───────── 04:38
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻



The night belongs to you
‧₊˚✩彡✦✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✦⋆⭒˚。⋆




User avatar
Gender they/he
Points 121
Reviews 27
8903
like an apparition, you were never even there




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
8902
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
8901
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender genderqueer
Points 2333
Reviews 44
8900
spot~pebble~peb~pebb~
in any order
they/them



perhaps i can make something of this unreality...
~~~~~~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
8899
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 31007
Reviews 253
8898
If you ever want to talk, please feel free to PM me for any reason! ^^
Don't write because you're a writer; write because you have something to say.
Orabella ~ Ora ~ Avenue ~ Aven
She/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
8897
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)



You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid