What is the first word you think of when I say... [6]

1483 posts1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
acute
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
Obtuse
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
right
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Equation
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
Math
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Bridge
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 224
Reviews 84
River
•with love, a♡︎•
⠀:¨ ·.· ¨:⠀
⠀ `· . ୨୧⠀


ılllıılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı
DESCENDING | SLEEPTOKEN
0:28 ──●───────── 04:38
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻



The night belongs to you
‧₊˚✩彡✦✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✦⋆⭒˚。⋆




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Jump
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender they/he
Points 121
Reviews 27
somersault
like an apparition, you were never even there




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Backhandspring
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender they/he
Points 121
Reviews 27
dive
like an apparition, you were never even there




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Coral
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 37318
Reviews 236




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Beef
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
Steak
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)



Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith