Well as they say, slow and steady does NOTHING CAN WE SPEED IT UP?
I won't go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends I'm taking back the life you stole Came a time when every star fall brought you to tears again
I won't go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends I'm taking back the life you stole Came a time when every star fall brought you to tears again
I won't go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends I'm taking back the life you stole Came a time when every star fall brought you to tears again
I won't go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends I'm taking back the life you stole Came a time when every star fall brought you to tears again
I won't go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends I'm taking back the life you stole Came a time when every star fall brought you to tears again
"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it." — We Bought A Zoo