I won't go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends I'm taking back the life you stole Came a time when every star fall brought you to tears again
I won't go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends I'm taking back the life you stole Came a time when every star fall brought you to tears again
1 day away and 20 pages to go, we're not gonna make it.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
how about with the power of sheer determination and posting anything that comes to mind?
I won't go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends I'm taking back the life you stole Came a time when every star fall brought you to tears again
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
If I ask a question that can be answered by everyone, that will give max amounts of posts. That is if people respond...........
I won't go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends I'm taking back the life you stole Came a time when every star fall brought you to tears again
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!
I won't go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends I'm taking back the life you stole Came a time when every star fall brought you to tears again
You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved — GengarTheGhost