What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

1503 posts1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 101
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 29725
Reviews 465
Yup! Do you?

Potato
.--. --- - .- - ---




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
Tomatoes
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 29725
Reviews 465
Soup
.--. --- - .- - ---




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
broth
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 29725
Reviews 465




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
Phi
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 29725
Reviews 465




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
HOWDOYOUFINDTHATSYMBOL
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 29725
Reviews 465
ILOOKEDUPTHEDEFINTIONOFPHIANDCOPYANDPASTED
.--. --- - .- - ---




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2414
Reviews 148
OHCOOLSWEETIMJUSTGOINGTOCARRYONFROMTHATPOST

Greek?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 29725
Reviews 465
xD

Athens
.--. --- - .- - ---




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
Sparta
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 29725
Reviews 465
Shields
.--. --- - .- - ---




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
swords
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 29725
Reviews 465



All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug