First word that comes to your mind...

1484 posts1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
Whip
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
leather
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
Ouch
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
ow
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
Aie
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 22273
Reviews 458
ale
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
Apple
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
pie
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 22273
Reviews 458
pi
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
irrational
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
Rational
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
rations
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7052
Reviews 165
allowance
I only put my signature on big cheques.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
Money
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
dollar
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"



I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights