What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

1503 posts1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 101
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 65
Reviews 168
stomach
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
Guts
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 65
Reviews 168
Animal
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
Bunny
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 65
Reviews 168
Soft
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
Loveable
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13534
Reviews 263




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 65
Reviews 168
Button
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
Coat
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 65
Reviews 168
warmth
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
Heat
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 65
Reviews 168
Fire
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
Burn
*insert quirky signature here*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 65
Reviews 168
Ashes
"Those moments when your in so deep, it feels easier to just swim down"

"I'm erasing myself from the narrative. Let future historians wonder how Eliza reacted when you broke her heart




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 825
Reviews 453
Fireplace
*insert quirky signature here*



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites