Last Person to post here wins (12)

1474 posts1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
I don't know, ask him.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
"Is r4 the automaton?"
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 658
Reviews 75
"No, he's a droid."
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
"Same thing."
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3830
Reviews 132
Droid sound cooler.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 658
Reviews 75
"It really does."
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
He/she/it shrugged. "That word doesn't exist in my world."
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Then you live in a very, very lame world!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
"Well you believe that magic doesn't exist in your world- you sir are the one living in the lame world."
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 658
Reviews 75
"I do think R4 and I may be from the same world...or galaxy anyway."
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away . . ."
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
"What's a galaxy?"
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 658
Reviews 75
"Yes R4! I know you well. At least I know your human companion well." The figure still keeps her hood over her head.
Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Meow
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
"Isn't meow a feline thing not an automaton thing?"
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.



I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy