Last Person To Post Here Wins [10]

1467 posts1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 98
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
wow.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Wow.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
.woW
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Fun
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3830
Reviews 132
Wow and fun.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Fow and wun!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Pun pun pun!
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3830
Reviews 132
I'm hungry.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
I have chocolate chip almond cookies!
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Ew! I hate almonds!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
I wasn't giving you any.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
:D
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Yay for both of us then.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5
I can make your cookies disappear! Just close your eyes for about 30 seconds
live in technicolor




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
I can eat you all.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author



I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault