Last Person To Post Here Wins! [9]

1494 posts1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
No.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Cool! :D
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Hi Frodo!
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Hi giraffe. ^_^
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
It's an Ocelot thank you very much.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Knew you would trick me. :P
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Hehe!
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 597
Reviews 7
Can anyone point me to someone who does book covers for free?
ï'ṃ ṡø вøɾεḋ




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Food
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5
*points to self*
*draws two butts kissing*
*gives cover to Editor*
It's free, but tips are appreciated
live in technicolor




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
(No comment)
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
I hate people. I love YWS. End of story.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 597
Reviews 7
I agree.
ï'ṃ ṡø вøɾεḋ




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
:P
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
I wouldn't say I hate people... But the sentiment is shared.

Spoiler
But since you hate people what does my opinion matter? XD
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.



My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew