Last Person To Post Here Wins! [9]

1494 posts1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
hehe.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Meeee!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 597
Reviews 7
What are we even talking about?
ï'ṃ ṡø вøɾεḋ




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Mee! I am at the edge of the universe?
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
And I'm at the center of the universe.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
I feel like saying "*centre*" :P
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 597
Reviews 7
Let's start a band

:smt034 :smt035
ï'ṃ ṡø вøɾεḋ




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
I agree. A ban on psychology!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Oi! No! But bands are great, Anyone need a floutist/violinist/vocals?
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
I play trumpet. >.>
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 597
Reviews 7
I can play the baritone
ï'ṃ ṡø вøɾεḋ




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
I do what I want! XD
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Good for you, Kelp!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 597
Reviews 7
:piratedthread:
ï'ṃ ṡø вøɾεḋ




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
:smt022 why?
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author



I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom