What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

1503 posts1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 101
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Jurrasic
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Swingset
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Ladder
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5
Radder
live in technicolor




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3742
Reviews 274
Radar
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams


This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Bees.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Comb
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3742
Reviews 274
Brush
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams


This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Cavity
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.



I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint