Last person to post here wins! (8)

1614 posts1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 108
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 487
Reviews 5
What about the attic? O_o
"The Gospel is like a caged lion, It does not need to be defended, it simply needs to be let out of it's cage."
-Charles Spurgeon




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
It burns me.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
And it could be dark as well...

I like dark places.

Did I mention I'm also a Pteripodidae?
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 487
Reviews 5
Sorry... did you just say you're a bat? O_o
"The Gospel is like a caged lion, It does not need to be defended, it simply needs to be let out of it's cage."
-Charles Spurgeon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Yes, a Megabat.

Don't worry, I don't bite unless you're a fruit.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 487
Reviews 5
Nope, definitely not a fruit.
"The Gospel is like a caged lion, It does not need to be defended, it simply needs to be let out of it's cage."
-Charles Spurgeon




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
What if r4'were to have a fruity smile?
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 487
Reviews 5
Robots can smile?
"The Gospel is like a caged lion, It does not need to be defended, it simply needs to be let out of it's cage."
-Charles Spurgeon




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
This is all threoretikul!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 487
Reviews 5
theoretically, it's theoretical.
"The Gospel is like a caged lion, It does not need to be defended, it simply needs to be let out of it's cage."
-Charles Spurgeon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
In my mind he's a cyborg.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 487
Reviews 5
How so? I mean, his name is r4p17, which is some kind of Star Wars robot, right?
"The Gospel is like a caged lion, It does not need to be defended, it simply needs to be let out of it's cage."
-Charles Spurgeon




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Yesh, we is a robot.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Smeagol didn't actually die in lotr, his brain was transfered into the body of a cyberman but he kept his emotions.

How nerdy does that make me sound?
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
It sounds like I am Smeagol!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author



Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind