Change One Letter

1542 posts1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 103
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 24
cask
~*SapphireBird*~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 161
task
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 28
mask
I'm only laughing on the outside. My smile is just skin deep. If you could see inside I'm really crying




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 161
bask
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 114




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 161
tank
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 21
rank
♥youguysithinkmyhearthasburstintoabillionscintillatingpieces♥




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18178
Reviews 1259
rink
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 820
Ring
.: ₪ :.

'...'




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 161
sing
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 28
sink
I'm only laughing on the outside. My smile is just skin deep. If you could see inside I'm really crying




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 161
pink
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 28
link
I'm only laughing on the outside. My smile is just skin deep. If you could see inside I'm really crying




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 21
wink ;)
I'm a vegatarian...I eat Chocolate!!!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3454
Reviews 694
wind
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle