Rate the avatar above you! [5]

1473 posts1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 37216
Reviews 346
As I said, very plain but original so I would rate it 3/10
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
boring/white
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 37216
Reviews 346
I honestly don't like yours, because it is just disturbing to me but since it is animated I will give it a 4/10
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3830
Reviews 132
Your is cool. 9/10
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 37216
Reviews 346
I like yours Chrissy a lot, it's so interesting and unusual I still like animated or moving ones way better

7/10
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
I apologize for saying boring out of white. That was directed to Verser. Please accept this 10\10 as my apology :3
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
boring/ white -.p
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
La\me

Bruh! y u no change avvie to sumpin kewl!
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
no/u

no u :3
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6
Reviews 3
White is my fav color . . . *shakes verser* HOW DID YOU KNOW WHITE WAS MY FAV COLOR??? XD



7/10
Winterfell is cold.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 546
Reviews 110
7/10 no pennies for you
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 37216
Reviews 346
8/10
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1053
Reviews 133




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5752
Reviews 65
I think we all feel like that when we're struggling to write something 6/10
Are you living or simply existing?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
..........................5\10

This looks like MLP fan art ._.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup



This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes