Rate the avatar above you! [5]

1473 posts1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 94
9/10! An awesome bird, but I'm not smart enough to figure out what it is.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 546
Reviews 110
7/10 Interesting, that's all i can think to say

(Nobody is smart enough to figure it out, because its a fictional bird monster, I named it volavenenum, or flying poison for now.)
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 18884
Reviews 802
10/10
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
666/illuminati confirmed

the rate sez it all
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 94
6/10... Too white! It burns! It bur-- (dies)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2453
Reviews 77
7/10, just because it kinda looks like a demonic angel hipster with nice hair.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 546
Reviews 110
it would be cool if it didn't hurt my eyes
6/10
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
hey....das a scorpion tail! I name thee incorrect proportions!

xD jk 8\10 cuz fantasy is awsome
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 94
9/10! That arms are so awesome!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 18884
Reviews 802
8/10
Did you draw that? It's pretty cool. I'd like some colour though.
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
*sees avvie. Backs away slowly.* Don't hurt me mister, I just wanted to have a picnic. ;-;

10\10 creepy stalker tree hugger.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 546
Reviews 110
7/10

fire
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 170
6.1/10
Not enough water
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 546
Reviews 110
5/10

taste like dog
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
5/10

Tastes like chicken o:
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯



When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio