Rate the avatar above you! [5]

1473 posts1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
1/10

the beanie swag is a lie ;-;
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 858
Reviews 561
10/10.
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*


focus on... enjoying happy moments




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
11\generic

Someone stop the redundant teen drama!
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
7/10. You lose points for inaccurate rating. ;)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
1/10

you kicked the pratt ;-;

nobody kicks the pratt
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
0\10

She kicked the pratt????
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5
10/0

I'll kick your pratt
live in technicolor




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
10\10

Your to scared to kick pratt >:3 take a look at your avi
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 858
Reviews 561
100000000/10

Amazing. Trollolololo...
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*


focus on... enjoying happy moments




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
5/10
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 858
Reviews 561
0/10.
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*


focus on... enjoying happy moments




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 90
Reviews 234
10/10 all the way!
this account proudly supports lgbt rights




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
7/10
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 524
Reviews 54
;-; sooooo muuuuchhhh generic teen drama

P.S: 10\10 r4
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine


Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie


You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp


I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2935
Reviews 103
10/10!
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close



I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault