Took me a while to figure out what it was. Then I realised... XD Santa must have taken it for a sleigh ride then just thrown it out, leaving it to crash land in the sand/snow Then he dropped down his hat as a Christmas gift.
I bought acactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert. -Demetri Martin
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."
Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way. — Isabel Quintero