But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. — Paul the Apostle
Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.
Don't flatter yourself, r4 - I was thanking @TheCatchphrase for liking my themed avatar.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. — Paul the Apostle
Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.
I was referring to James. But you both have cool avvies! Wait, so say we were actually our avvies. I'd be a ghost, r4p17'd be a fox-hatted panda... James... what in the name of Skittles are you!?
TheCatchphrase wrote:I was referring to James. But you both have cool avvies! Wait, so say we were actually our avvies. I'd be a ghost, r4p17'd be a fox-hatted panda... James... what in the name of Skittles are you!?
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. — Paul the Apostle
Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.
Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated — Messenger