last person posts here wins [6]

1488 posts1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
o: r4 has puppies....
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Nvm! Did I ever tell you that I have hair?
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
WHO CARES, PUPPIES <3 <3
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Well you can't see me in the picture!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17444
Reviews 294
Did the puppies eat you?
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
No, I was hiding in the background because I hate pictures!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17444
Reviews 294
(suspicious) How do we know that isn't just some image you found?
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
All the the @queenofscience!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5
Everyone! I just realized I'd had a bomb strapped to my chest this entire time!! It's set to explode exactly when we get to page 57!!!! What do we do!?!?
live in technicolor




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17444
Reviews 294
I could set off an EMP and render the bomb useless. Would that help, @TheCatchphrase?
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5
Well, it would help if the bomb was electronic. But it's just a bunch of dynamite sticks...
live in technicolor




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Open the packages... Ich weiß nicht.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17444
Reviews 294
Then it shouldn't be a problem - just take the dynamite off.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
Ja! Ich zustimmen!
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 323
Reviews 501
I used to think that this game went on until everyone got bored... then I learned that no one ever got bored of it! >.<
100% autistic



Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate