last person posts here wins [6]

1488 posts1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 100
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
Agreed
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13831
Reviews 1007
Monster ice-cream coolade!
Used to be tIMMYjAKE




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
o really now? o3o
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6057
Reviews 83
@Verser Better luck next time. ;)
Not anymore.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
In the famous words of Charlie Sheen, Winning!
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
your a dead man......dead..man.... .-.
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4117
Reviews 87
mhmmmm
Tall, dark and beautiful
He's complicated, he's irrational
But I hope someday you'll take me away and save the day




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6057
Reviews 83




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
you have a selfie.....but your name is anonymous?
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17444
Reviews 294
I saws a malapro-thingy!

Spoiler
I saw a malapropism.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
A what?
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 395
Reviews 5
I googled it:
mal·a·prop
ˈmaləˌpräp/
noun
noun: malapropism
the mistaken use of a word in place of a similar-sounding one, often with unintentionally amusing effect, as in, for example, “dance a flamingo ” (instead of flamenco ).
live in technicolor




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
bahjighshadwjdsafbi
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6057
Reviews 83
Hey guys. ;)
Not anymore.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
welcome to the place where verser -dominates -you -all- in -a -cruel- tyrannical -way- game!!!

Have fun ;)
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯



Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger