I usually don't care for anime/manga, but it is a quality picture
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it." -R.U.
6/10 Am I allowed to say that I really like the candles in the background? Like, they're really good candles. I have no clue who's in the front though. >.< oops.
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger. To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it." -R.U.
I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark. — Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X