Um... I have drawn oranges before, if that's what you're asking. I have also painted them, colored them, and turned them into fishing ponds for surrealistic art work.
TUBM likes fish.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley. They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled
Who doesn't? I mean, besides the fact that everyone think they are huge, scary creatures, when you look at them in a bit more depth they are pretty cool to study and watch. Even though lots of humans think that dinosaurs were heart-less killing machines, science says that they were actually protective over their young, as you see in Ice Age. (Yes I'm making a reference to Ice Age. I don't even care.) So yes, I think dinosaurs are pretty interesting. Did I like them? Hmmmm, well that is yet to be determined although they are very interesting creatures.
Um... I have taken showers in my life before. So no on that one. I would be very stinky if I didn't. (Not to mention my gorgeous hair would be not so gorgeous if I didn't wash.)
TUBM likes geometry.
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley. They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled
Probably would have, if my teacher didn't spend the whole class period talking about her day/life and then assigning geometry homework that we never learned how to do....
TUBM hates any kind of math!
"If you're going through hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill
Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe. — Snoink