Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow The Rules)[3]

1480 posts1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
-310
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 170
-309
(Counting timmy's incorrect one)
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 100
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
-307
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13831
Reviews 1007
-306
Used to be tIMMYjAKE




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 170
-305
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 100
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
-303
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13831
Reviews 1007
-302
Used to be tIMMYjAKE




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 170
-301
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 100
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
-299
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 170
-298
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 100
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
-296
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown



All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug