Yeah, that was my bad. It was my first time playing a game on a forum, and I didn't notice that there were several pages of change the letter. So, I replied to the last post on the first page :I(. I know, I messed it up. I tried to delete it when I noticed, but it wouldn't let me.
Your head is a living forest full of song birds ~E. E. Cummings
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley. They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go... — Dr. Seuss