The fault must partly have been in me. The bird was not to blame for his key. And of course there must be something wrong In wanting to silence any song.
The fault must partly have been in me. The bird was not to blame for his key. And of course there must be something wrong In wanting to silence any song.
The fault must partly have been in me. The bird was not to blame for his key. And of course there must be something wrong In wanting to silence any song.
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security. — Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451