banned because I have no idea what you are and I like it that way.
Well i feel the need to spin some new flavor into my writing so let's begin. ... ... aaaaand i got nada. Well writer's block is the worst. crank randomness to level eleven.
Banned for always being the person above me on these types of forms.
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
Banned for defending my username when I can defend my own username.
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
Banned because I agree that the color purple is amazing.
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth. — Kate Chopin, The Awakening