Words Associated

1472 posts1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1145
Reviews 104
mail
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known..." A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5041
Reviews 103
send
Whee. I don't even know what to put here.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 822
Reviews 50
e-mail
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5041
Reviews 103
computer
Whee. I don't even know what to put here.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1145
Reviews 104
internet
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known..." A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5041
Reviews 103
overused
Whee. I don't even know what to put here.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1145
Reviews 104
recycle
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known..." A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
reuse
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5041
Reviews 103
use
Whee. I don't even know what to put here.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
reduce
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5041
Reviews 103
decrease
Whee. I don't even know what to put here.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
Increase.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
Surplus.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 822
Reviews 50
Starvation
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15020
Reviews 260
Hunger
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives



I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats