last person to post here wins [5]

1474 posts1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 286
Reviews 241
*Picks up nuke*

*And throes at Black*

I win!
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5211
Reviews 184
False. I win.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Hmm... I see... Fear not, I shall be here in 23 days' time. I shall return ^_^
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
Sneaks back to Randomosity and wins.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 286
Reviews 241
Wins again.
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 286
Reviews 241
Nice thing is you can just keep on winning.
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5211
Reviews 184
Erm.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 286
Reviews 241
Hot Sauce wins.
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
I fear that that is wrong, and I am in fact the winner here.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 286
Reviews 241
Not for long.
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
Really?
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 286
Reviews 241
YES!
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
Are you sure?
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5211
Reviews 184
Because I win.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Hey, did anyone here actually permanently win? <u>
I was Amareth :)



I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline