last person to post here wins [5]

1474 posts1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 340
Reviews 13
NOOOOOOOOO WAIT

YEEEEEEYEYEYEYE
[Insert Signature Here]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 286
Reviews 241
What is the pries for winning?
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 340
Reviews 13
:/ Idk

LET'S GO GABBI LET'S GO!!!
[Insert Signature Here]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 286
Reviews 241
goat a toad.
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 340
Reviews 13
IM STILL WINNING
[Insert Signature Here]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 286
Reviews 241
No!
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 340
Reviews 13
YEEEEES
[Insert Signature Here]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5211
Reviews 184
I'm tired of you children messing with my first place.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 340
Reviews 13
RAWRRAWRARWRARWRARWRARARAR

I AM FIRST :>
[Insert Signature Here]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
Sorry, but I am :3

*DOMINATES O3O*
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 340
Reviews 13
Guess you're too weak MUAHAHAHAHAHA
[Insert Signature Here]




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5211
Reviews 184
I guess you're all losing.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 286
Reviews 241
I win.
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5211
Reviews 184
False.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 286
Reviews 241
I win again.
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:



Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.