Ban The User Above You! [9]

1478 posts1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
Banned because it's under a mask and no one needs to know who I am.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 425
Reviews 158
Banned for SCIENCE.
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
Banned for MATH!
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1990
Reviews 32
Banned because Scorpion Tail!!!
"We all have perceptions of ourselves that others may find untrue or inaccurate."
-NoirLumiere




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
Banned because you guys are keeping me on my toes for Randomosity.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1990
Reviews 32
Banned because Git-R-Done
"We all have perceptions of ourselves that others may find untrue or inaccurate."
-NoirLumiere




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
Banned because I am!
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 425
Reviews 158
Banned because I question the validity of that statement.
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
Banned because you should question it.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 425
Reviews 158
Banned because so should you.
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
Banned because I already do.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1990
Reviews 32
Banned because you're scary
"We all have perceptions of ourselves that others may find untrue or inaccurate."
-NoirLumiere




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
Banned because I have no idea what you mean.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 425
Reviews 158
Banned because you're right; I am clearly the scary one here.
I aim to misbehave.

Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
Banned because I wonder if that's a good thing or not.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown



I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind