"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus "From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf "A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni [they/he]
Banned because I literally started laughing my behind off when I read that (the number 42 is part of an awesome inside joke with my housemates and their friends)
I aim to misbehave.
Is it weird in here, or is it just me? --Steven Wright
The fault must partly have been in me. The bird was not to blame for his key. And of course there must be something wrong In wanting to silence any song.
The fault must partly have been in me. The bird was not to blame for his key. And of course there must be something wrong In wanting to silence any song.
The fault must partly have been in me. The bird was not to blame for his key. And of course there must be something wrong In wanting to silence any song.
The fault must partly have been in me. The bird was not to blame for his key. And of course there must be something wrong In wanting to silence any song.
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go... — Dr. Seuss