I think Hidan would get way cuter if he got himself some bangs. x3
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
Oh yeah, wanted to show you guys this. My jaw literally dropped at this.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
That was what I first thought when I saw Yahiko for the first time.
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way. — Isabel Quintero