I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! OUO
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
Demons run when a good man goes to war Night will fall and drown in sun When a good man goes to war Friendship dies and true love lies Night will fall and the dark will rise When a good man goes to war The battle is won but the child is lost
Demons run when a good man goes to war Night will fall and drown in sun When a good man goes to war Friendship dies and true love lies Night will fall and the dark will rise When a good man goes to war The battle is won but the child is lost
There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it. — Terence Brady (dog owner)