Banned for calling Kishi horrible. Whatever that is.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?” -John 11:25-26
Banned for thinking Kishi is a what! (Kishi is actually a manga artist, silly!)
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE "People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise) "I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)
Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind